• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mobile phone pics...

NeoCaesar

Registered Member
I thought I'd make a thread for pictures taken on mobile phones -the cameras are improving and the results are sometimes very surprising.

Attachments

Dekzper

Registered Member
Those are really surprising. I specially like how it gets the blue sky on sunny days. I saw pics from an iPhone 4 and they weren't as good as those. Great colors!

NeoCaesar

Registered Member
Yeah, the camera really surprised me. My girlfriend's phone had an 8.1 MP camera (Sony also) and the pictures were terrible. I believe it's to do with the ISO level. The Xperia X10 mini does well for such a small package.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I like taking pics with my BB phone especially when I'm on trips. Here are recent ones:

Dabs

Registered Member
Dang, great pics....both Neo and ysabel!
My cell phone camera doesn't take good photos, and then I sometimes forget it has a camera too, I am mostly used to texting and talking!
But every now and again, I'll remember "hey, I've a camera too".
But, I always have my digital camera with me in my purse or bag, so using the cell camera isn't my first option for pictures.

NeoCaesar

Registered Member
Wow, ysabel -those pictures are great. Which BB do you have? The cityscape one looks professional standard -light is perfect.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Good thread!! I take pics with my dinosaur cellular phone (Motorola) all the time. I use them for posting on FB and as wallpaper on my phone. This device has a good camera. The only thing is that it is very dependent on good light. Otherwise the pics can be grainy. My favorites are sky pictures. I'm notorious for posting them. I'll brag on the cake picture for a second. It's made of towels. I did it for my nephew when he was getting married.

easter ride1.jpg morning sky.jpg cake.jpg ramona sunset clouds.jpg

shelgarr

Registered Member
I like taking pics with my BB phone especially when I'm on trips. Here are recent ones:

Nice!! I really like those. I wish to be able to use a flash.

Dabs

Registered Member
@ shelgarr, I love the towel cake!!!
I have seen cakes made out of diapers for a baby shower...great photos!