mobile.generalforum

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by raye_raye, Feb 16, 2009.

1. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

It is possible to have a 'home' or 'top' link at the bottom of the mobile version? When viewing a REALLY long thread its a pain to go up and down a gazillion times... please? Ill donate again to make it happen??? ;)

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Done. :D

Let me know if you like it now.

3. raye_raye

Well I was trying it out...you did it so fast that I was like...whoa has that always been there?.... the up button takes me up a page like up a menu... home is amazing... can there be a 'bottom' or down button? (That might be pushing my luck...) I'm sure you can figure which thread and where this helps me out the most... thanks so much...

4. Mirage

Doesn't your phone have a built in up/down scroll or button system? :shocked:

5. raye_raye

Yes of course... I have a sidekick and it has a trackball and it just seems like I scroll FOREVER but its not really the end of the world... thanks a whole cluster bunch oh o's for the home new post and mygf links at the bottom... love it.

Can you tell how many people use the mobile version?

6. Mirage

It gets a fair amount of use. Not a ton but some. Some people have newer phones and just surf the normal GF on their phones too. (That's what I'd like to do eventually :D)

7. raye_raye

Normal gf puts up an error about memory... on my old phone mobile wouldn't let me reply but it works great on my sidekick

8. Mirage

That's good. I'm still not a big fan of how mobile GF looks but then again it's probably best to keep it extremely minimal and "lite" as they say.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Man, I thought this didn't work. Whenever I try to get on mobile GF on my friend's phone (who has the new blackberry) it NEVER works.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I have used it three times, and it worked. I didn't stay long though because it's just beurk to surf using a phone and my mobile wasn't really customised for that purpose.