• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mob vandalizes Walmart

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Surveillance video of a wee-hours ruckus at a Macon Wal-Mart on Sunday shows a teenager race inside flashing gang signs ahead of a mob of four dozen or so people who burst in and smashed merchandise.
http://www.macon.com/2015/06/29/3821075_report-macon-wal-mart-mob-wanted.html?rh=1

They did a little more than tear stuff up they drug a man off his motorized shopping cart. This was such a stupid thing for them to do, I can't believe any of them thought this was a good idea. I think the ring leader's should go to jail. They all should have to pay Walmart's back.

Thoughts?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How long were they in there? Two minutes of wildly swinging a baseball bat in the electronics department could cause more than $2,000 in damage. Hell, using a pocket knife in the meat department to cut open packages could probably do that much.

These kids suck. Especially the one that got busted when he came back for his cellphone. Dumbass.