• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mob of doctors kill suspected thief.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A mob of doctors killed a suspected thief at an Indian medical college in a gruesome case of vigilante justice, tying him up and slashing his penis with a razor, police said Monday.

Mob of doctors attack, kill suspected thief at Indian medical college
I couldn't believe the headlines. You just never hear of a mob of doctors doing anything like this anywhere. Nearly a dozen doctors attacked this man over stealing. What could they have been thinking. The man deserved to go to jail but not to be tortured. I hope they arrest the ones involved.

Thoughts?

Xaos

V.I.P.
Little harsh, doe. Just for a stealing a moblie phone... What is this world coming to?

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
I couldn't believe the headlines. You just never hear of a mob of doctors doing anything like this anywhere. Nearly a dozen doctors attacked this man over stealing. What could they have been thinking. The man deserved to go to jail but not to be tortured. I hope they arrest the ones involved.

Thoughts?
Cell phone theft gets folks in India worked up enough to go out, kidnap someone, torture him, slash his dick, and let him bleed out. I think of that poor woman a while back who was gang raped on a public bus where even the driver joined in and I wonder to myself if in Indian culture cell phones aren't much more prized than women.

- Cham

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder if this same group of doctors would have came to that woman's rescue or would that be too unethical for them.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I don't know how many constitutes a "mob". This was done by crazy people. No conclusions regarding doctors in India or anything about their culture can or should be drawn.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I hope they catch all the doctors that were involved before they "operate" on somebody else. I also agree with CaptainObvious. With over a billion people something like this is more likely to happen in India than in a lot of other countries. But since doctors are humans too then it could probaly happen anywhere in the world.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I wouldn't judge doctors in India or India as a whole for what this group did. Who knows why they reacted as they did. I guess you would have to live in India to understand it.