• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

mmy new sig and avi

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

i got bored and i had a realy good stock of him sooooooo.

Blur

iPimp
text should almost never be transparent. rarely works out. also the stock is badly blended but its better than some other stuff u done. least its more then 1 color thats a +

keep it up

Malificus

Likes snow
I say it's good. But since you have two images of different length in your signature, It really should be centered ([ center][/center ] without the spaces of course), otherwise, it look awkward.

B

barfootboards

its nice, much better then b4 ... but i say you remove the mini bar and keep the big one centered, i think the mini bar looks gay, but then again im jus sayin

Malificus

Likes snow
At least it's better now.

My avy>Yours though.

L

lilbballfrk

its not as good as the ones youve made before but its still good. i like the avatar the best. its plain and simple and doesnt go into that much detail. the text in the sig looks kind of weird; like it doesnt belong there. i dont really like the background of the sig. anyways, thats just my opinion.