• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games mmorpgs

A

acidmix

Anyone play mmorpgs? I used to play Everquest 2, World of Warcraft, Ragnarok. And now I recently started playing Dungeons and Dragons Online which is taking a while to get the hang of.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I own the following:

World of Warcraft
EVE Online
Guild Wars
City of Heroes
City of Villains

Out of all of them, I'm playing none of them. Out of all of them, I plan on playing EVE Online again.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I always figured that if I was going to play an MMORPG, I'd play it when it first came out, that way I'm not completely outcasted.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
The Mercenary said:
I always figured that if I was going to play an MMORPG, I'd play it when it first came out, that way I'm not completely outcasted.
Until people figured out how they could power level of couse. Then everyone would be doing it.

Reason I love EVE Online, everyone levels their skills up at the same rate, depending on what time-decreasing bonuses you have

C

Cloud

I've played almost every MMO out there, but I only play WoW at the moment. No other game has held my interest for more than 3 months. I've been playing WoW for a little over a year now.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Since I am visciously opposed to games that need monthly payments, I am unfortunetely missing out on some great games. I was on a Ragnarok private server a long time ago until it was shut down. Other than that, the closest I can get is Diablo II.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
As an addition to my previous post, I also have Auto Assault

T

Tsukasa

I only play World of Warcraft atm. Though its getting really boring now and I've been playing my console games more.

I

Izzibeth

i play WoW... but mainly because my boyfriend is so into it. when he stops, so do i. it's fun but.... not THAT fun. ^_^

M

Mecha

I'm an Anarchy Online person (free, though I have paid in the past). In the past I've played for 2 months EverQuest, and 2 days of Silk Road Online, 1 week of Shadowbane (when it went free).

Remember, AO is free now, so give it a shot :) Though, I have about 5 lvl 40-55 chars... (Medic, Beurucrat, NanoTechnician being my three important ones; max lvl is 250, I think), because for some reason I find its fun getting up to about that point, but lose my quite most interest after that point. But I tend to take a break (ie a few weeks) if I get into a string of bad teams.

~Mecha