MJ's Posting Intervention

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Doc, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

We love you MJ and this is why we need to have an intervention with you. I've talked it over with at least one other mod and poster.

Your topics are carbon copied phrases with random words changd for the subject that you want to focus on. Your welcome posts might as well be copied and pasted. The rest of my opinion is in the PM exchange we had.

Don't take this as some kind of personal attack, its not. You are a very good poster and its time you add a little color instead of the same boring replies all of the time.

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

MJ, I'm going to have to agree with Steve. Your posting has been diminishing lately. It's just the same thing and same threads, just tweaked. We love you, as Steve said, this isn't an attack, but intervention.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I agree. You seem like a robot, making the same threads and posts over and over again but with a different subject being substituted for the last one. Not every actor/movie/TV show, etc, needs its own official thread. But other than that you're a great poster and we love having you here.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

HAHA this is to funny lol. You guys can think what you want. I'm still going to start new threads and you might think their similar, but if you dont like them you don't have to reply to them. That's pretty much all I can say.

5. Doc

And there you have it.

6. Babe_Ruth

Alright my official threads are similar, but I'm just trying to improve the wrestling section and the movie section when I do. Some of the actors that I've made official threads has had some great discussions, same could be said about the wrestlers.

I do create threads about new movies which personally I don't see anything wrong with. A lot of people do it as well. I also don't see a problem creating threads about whole television shows. It's great to reminicent on the classic movies and shows that we had in the past.

7. Doc

The point isn't that you post so many topics. The problem is with what you post.

You call me a spammer, yet you constantly reply with the same response and a few changed words. Change it up a little, man.

8. Babe_Ruth

The only thing that I believe that I reply the same is the intro's which tons of people do here, I won't point any fingers but i'm not the only one who does that.

9. Doc

Its not just intro threads. Its the threads where you just post quotes and a link, the repetitive "official" threads, and the threads for every possile TV show or movie that you think of. Read your original posts in them. You're basically saying the same thing but replacing the title and a few characters' names.

10. Babe_Ruth

Alright your just saying three sections that I post the same thing, how about my threads in the General Discussion, they get a lot of replies and there not similar. What about those?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.