MJ sig

S

.Springs

jordan sig..nothing special as u can see by the no text...i just say some nice cd4s and whipped it up a while ago, i still love it :)

It looks really flat for some reason... if you were to darken the shading on him a little bit more, it might make it a lot better. Otherwise, pretty good.

You guys should change your refer headers if it's not showing up. Get firefox, put about:config into the url and push enter, go down to network.http.sendRefererHeader and change the value to 1. A value of 2 means it always sends it (default), 1 means it only sends it when you're clicking links (so you can still download from sites that bitch about refer headers, but it doesn't send it for just loading images), 0 means it never sends it (images will load, but sometimes downloads will bitch at you and not work).

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Its still not working for me .Springs could you host it one Photobucket or Imageshack.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Even after Tan's link....it stills says that I am forbidden to see it >>; Springs u need an image hoster or something so we can see ye sigs, because this is making me sad yet annoyed that I can't see them ><;