• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MJ relasing a new album

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's right Ladies and Gentleman Michael Jackson just signed with a record label and he will be coming out with a new C.D soon, I am not sure when but it will be soon. I cant wait, and I will buy it for sure.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
NAMBLA Records presents . . . :D

Couldn't resist. I hated his new stuff from a few years back, so hopefully he'll redeem himself.

M

~Milady Kaoru~

I liked his MUCH older songs like,"Thriller" VERY good song.

I'm not planning on buying his CD cause I bet he has enough HUGE fans that'll buy 'em.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I am going to buy it that's for sure, and yes everyone likes Thriller, and the others like Billie Jean and Beat it, and the list goes on.( Which you guys should look at, you'd be surprise how many songs that you dont know by him that you would love) And I am sure this new C.D wont be as good as the others, but some songs will be awesome. Also I cant wait to see is Music Videos hopefully he will pull some sick new dance moves.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Music 0
P Music 4
P Music 4
thealigator Music 5
Babe_Ruth Music 3