Mj of the NFL?

Discussion in 'NFL' started by dunit_101, Jun 19, 2006.

1. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

Me and my friend were talking about football, and i was just thinking......who is the MJ of the NFL? Players that came to mind were like Moss,TO and Jerry Rice. Most of my friends said Moss, i disagree.Moss is a great player but he cant carry his team on his back. But TO and rice could. What do u guys think?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Maybe I'm just football retarded, but don't please tell me I'm wrong when I thought that by saying MJ, you meant Michael Jordan . . . because that would be stupid. How could you compare players across sports, especially ones as different as basketball and football? I hope I'm wrong.

3. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

Yes Mj is Michael Jordan.........what i'm trying to say is who in the NFL can make unbelievable plays, want the ball a the last seconds of the game, carry the team on his back and at the same time make players around him better.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Alright, that makes more sense than before.

I like Ted Bruschi of the Patriots. He's a team guy, always playing his guts out and can't wait to do anything that will help his team. He may not have amazing stats like others, but his character is better than most.

5. Rastisrules

Rastisrules Registered Member

Ill have to agree that jeryy rice is a great choice. Though I like S. Alexander too.

6. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

nobody b/c its too much of a team sport. if you hAD TO PICK ID SAY SOMEONE LIKE JOHN ELWAY OR JOE MONTANA

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would have to say players like Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, or Joe Montona all those guys that win games, and are go to guys when game in on the line. I would also add Terrell Owens to the list as well.

8. There is no Michael Jordan in football and it's harder to have a Jordan in football because theres so much more to it. It's hard to dominate a football game when you can only play on one side of the ball for around half the game.

9. Jubei

Jubei Guest

It's hard to pick an MJ of football because it's more of a team sport than basketball. With all the different positions, even a dominant player may not stand out. You rarely hear of great offensive linemen or safeties. You hear of the glory positions such as running back, quarter back, and wide reciever because their domination is easily seen and measured and it is much more exciting. With that said, I would have to vote Marshall Faulk. He was a complete running back that could have boosted almost any team into the playoffs.

10. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

It's kind of impossible to compare Michael Jordan to an NFL player, but it would have to be a quarterback who was able to make plays for his team when they needed it.