• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Football Mizzou cuts DGB

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Missouri Tigers dismiss Dorial Green-Beckham from team in wake of incident - ESPN

Mizzou cut Dorial Green-Beckham for his off-field issues. Apparently he's been arrested twice for marijuana possession. Sucks for him and for Mizzou. He was Rivals' #1 overall recruit in 2012 and he had a pretty good year last year as a sophomore.

I assume he'll take this year off and then enter the NFL Draft next year, similar to what Tyrann Mathieu did after he was dismissed from LSU a couple years ago.

It's a shame that these kids can't stay out of trouble. I mean, smoking pot isn't a big deal, but if it's against team rules then they should know better. And getting busted with a pound? That's just stupid.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, there was a third incident apparently. He broke into his gf's house and shoved a female down some stairs.

Its a huge loss for the program but I understand why Pinkel did it. He had to do it to send a message to his players that this crap will not be tolerated.

DGB is a freak athlete and probably is still a first round talent.