• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

mizuiro wallpaper

M

mysticangel

my newest wallpaper...did and finished it today...for some odd reason i've been using alot of pink lately -_- but love idea of cherry blossoms...comments on improvement welcomed

B

barfootboards

Verrrrrry good, like i said on the last one, you got skills :D, keep posting these and keep getting +1

L

lilbballfrk

O.O whoa.. it so.." speechless making.. " lol. i love it. the colors go great together. keep it up!! b^_^d

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya that's very nice but the only I don't like about is it's to bright. But that is just me so.

X

Xero.Shab

All it is, is Cloud Render, mixed in with a little Air brush, and a picture. A bit Plain dont you think?

B

barfootboards

yes and it still looks good so dont make fun of it :mad:

Blur

iPimp
hey barfoot he is the new mod of this section he can critique shit! you calm your britches

B

barfootboards

yeah yeah you people should know by now any anger i show i never mean, im not an angry person :D

M

mysticangel

$habaan said:
All it is, is Cloud Render, mixed in with a little Air brush, and a picture. A bit Plain dont you think?
actually it's all airbrushed with no cloud renders...it was juss suppose to be a bg of cherryblossom along the clouds made all by 2 different airbrush but i found the mizuiro pic so i used it in there.

X

Xero.Shab

mysticangel said:
actually it's all airbrushed with no cloud renders...it was juss suppose to be a bg of cherryblossom along the clouds made all by 2 different airbrush but i found the mizuiro pic so i used it in there.
Oh ok. Well I forgot to mention, i like the Text ;)