Miz & Morrison

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I think these guys are awesome as a tag team. They defend the belts often, have good chemistry and both are coming into their own on ECW and on Smackdown. I think the Miz is one of the most improved wrestlers in WWE today. ANy thoughts on these guys? I hope they hold onto the straps for a long time.

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I kind of hope they lose the titles, to a more promising tag team, possibly an exciting one.

Sadly, today we don't get "special" tag teams anymore, such as the Dudley Boyz, Hardy Boyz, A.P.A.

Now it's just kind of dull, with the exception of Shannon and the asian redneck, and possibly Kendrick and London, but they show up once in a blue moon.

3. Millz

Come on now, Miz and Morrison are exciting. They are young, brash and in your face. I'm not sure it'll last forevers as their eogs will probably get in the way but im liking them for the time being.

4. I agree their a great tag team, and I hope they stick around for quite sometime.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've always been a fan of Morrison, he's a good wrestler, sucks on the microphone, but he doesn't seem lost in the ring. This team is pretty good compared to what the tag team division has been in recent years. I think they should be move to the Raw brand, so that the tag team division can get respectibility back.

6. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Miz and Morrison rule. :) I'm a big fan of both, and they make a formidable team. Did anyone else see the moonsault with the trash can that Morrison pulled off last night?! Incredible.

7. Idk about The Miz, but Morrison is the future of the business, I mean yes Miz has gained some skill, but I get the feeling he's gonna go to TNA at somepoint.

I had the same feeling about Angle and you see what happend.

8. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Miz has no reason to go to TNA at this point...he's holding tag titles in the WWE and getting a decent push with them...he has a bright future there.

9. Millz

When Miz was voted in by the fans at Cyber Sunday, he had arrived in WWE in my eyes. That proved to WWE brass that the MIz was popular and people wanted to see him wrestle.

I was a big Miz hater at first because he was a jackass and annoying and all that stuff. But right now I'm a huge fan of his...he's improved a ton in the past year.

10. I'm not denying that, but Angle had alot going for him too. But he decided to jump to TNA. It's just a feeling, I'm not saying I'm always right, but they've never been wrong.

Yea the Miz is a great superstar, and has a bright future.