Miz and Morrison

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

How come they get to wrestle on RAW, Smackdown and ECW?

Brand extension my ass.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

LOL - I agree. Weren't they suppose to stop that once ECW started to travel with RAW instead of SmackDown! sometime in September / October? WWE really needs to look at this and know that we know what they're doing. At least it's not to the point where the main event is Triple H against Matt Hardy or any other main eventers coming to different brands. =P

3. Millz

They said RAW and ECW have a talent exchange yet Miz and Morrison end up on Smackdown somehow. And Chavo is a ECW superstar and he ends up on SD!

The system is flawed!

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

There's hardly A brand extension anymore I remember when it first happened everyone was like Woah! A SD star on RAW!! Now it happens every other week. The Brand extension are more like guidelines then a proper system

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree the Brand extension is broken all the time, but personally it doesn't bother me one bit. I love seeing Miz and Morrison compete against Raw superstars. There very entertaining, and I'm glad when they make an appearance on Raw here and there.

6. Millz

RAW is fine MJ, its Smackdown that isnt fine. RAW and ECW have a talent exchange...soooo why can they show up on three shows?

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The thing is that Raw is the main show, so they still want the huge drawers from Smackdown and ECW to show up on Raw from time to time, and not just at anniversary shows.

It's always been like this since the WWE decided to split up the brands, and it's going to remain like this.

8. Millz

No I understand that but Miz and Morrison arent Smackdown guys...they are ECW guys. So if ECW guys can show up on RAW that's fine but why can ECW guys ALSO show up on Smackdown?