Miz and Morrison

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a lot to say about these guys and wanted to get some other peoples thoughts about them, their reign, when it should end, who it should end against, and what they should ultimately do once they do finally lose.

I think Miz and Morrison have finally brought some credibility to the WWE Tag Titles. Morrison is a future WWE Champion IMO and Mike Mizanin is one of the most improved performers in the entire company. They are perfect together, their 8 month run has been awesome and this should propell them both to singles gold. This is what tag wrestling is supposed to do...get TWO guys over with the crowd and then break them up to go their separate ways. Only problem is which becomes a face? Maybe neither!

I think their reign should end soon as much as I've loved it. Only problem, again, is the lack of tag team wrestling on ECW/Smackdown. I'm thinking the only 2 options are Ryder/Hawkins or Jesse and Festus. I'd rather Hawkins and Ryder won it and JEsse and Festus chased the belts but in order to get em it would have to be a heel vs heel match w/ Miz and Morrison. Unless they take em tonight, of course.

Once they lose the belts they might do their rematch clause thing but eventually I think they'll break them up. They deserve to be singles wrestlers for the amount of hard work they've put in.

their reign
I HATE that they have to job to Finlay and Hornswoggle. When they started their feud with them, I thought it was over. It's just... I think Hornswoggle is ruining the credibility of ANY titles he goes after. Other than that, I think it's been pretty decent run.

when it should end
who it should end agains
I'd like it if Ryder & Hawkins or Jesse & Festus ended it at GAB. Finlay and Hornswoggle would just ruin any credibility it had if they won it. >.<;

and what they should ultimately do once they do finally lose
Break up. Morrison has it all to be one of the best singles competitor out there. Everything I've seen from him is just Grade A stuff. As for The Miz... um... maybe the same level as Jamie Noble or Brian Kendrick. I don't really see him going for any big titles once they break up, to be honest.

You're right about people creating tag-teams to promote themselves as singles later on. Since they have so many wrestlers already I'd be nice if WWE decided to create more tag-teams after the GAB to give more attention to the tag titles while also utilizing the underused wrestlers.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think they are the best tag team in wrestling today we havent seen a good team like this in quite some time. They work well together and they just make a good team together. Personally I don't think they should split them up. But I believe the WWE is going to do it soon. Morrison as a bright future as a single wrestler so does the Miz, but not as much as Morrison.

Hopefully they retain the titles tonight and we can see them teaming up with each other for another few months.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Have them lose the titles to The Edgeheads, Not Jesses team. And have them lose by Miz accidentally hitting Morrison. Leading to a good feud with Morrison winning most of the matches and the feud ender, since he has far more potential then miz.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well Hawkins and Ryder won the tag titles last night in the fatal 4 way matchup. We'll see what happens from here. I'm sure Miz and Morrison will be pissed to lose in that kinda match.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
IF they lost to anyone I'm glad it was to them to be honest with you. Hawkins and Ryder are a good team, I doubt they'll keep the title as long as the Miz and Morrison did. But hopefully this doesn't mean it's close to the end of that Tag Team. I'm sure they'll get there rematch at Summerslam.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
IF they lost to anyone I'm glad it was to them to be honest with you. Hawkins and Ryder are a good team, I doubt they'll keep the title as long as the Miz and Morrison did. But hopefully this doesn't mean it's close to the end of that Tag Team. I'm sure they'll get there rematch at Summerslam.
For those who have seen the Dirt Sheet have seen Miz and Morrison make fun of Hawkins and Ryder on numerous occasions. Looks like Hawkins and Ryder have had the last laugh...for now.

So Ryder & Hawkins have gold while Edge doesn't? Do you think they'll split up with Edge since he isn't holding gold?

If WWE does it right, Morrison will go solo in a main event soon.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
So Ryder & Hawkins have gold while Edge doesn't? Do you think they'll split up with Edge since he isn't holding gold?

If WWE does it right, Morrison will go solo in a main event soon.
Last time Edge and Vickie brought off the wedding Hawkins and Ryder sided with Vickie. So the Edgeheads gimmick might be over, we'll see who sides with who.

Morrison is main event material...not sure when they'll pull the trigger.