Mixed drinks you like

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Malificus, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm just curious which kind of mixed drinks people here like.

I like a couple non-alcoholic ones myself:

The first is Root Beer and Milk in about equal proportions, and the other is Mountain Dew and Fruit Punch (so I was kinda disappointed when the Typhoon Dew lost the contest)

ANY SORT OF MIXED DRINK WORKS. I ONLY LISTED NON ALCOHOLIC ONES BECAUSE THOSE ARE WHAT I KNOW.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, if you're talking about non-alcoholic, then I like fruit juice and lemonade mixed together. Coke and raspberry. All the normals ones.

Milk and Rootbeer together sounds absolutely disgusting though.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm talking about any Mixed Drinks. I gave non-alcoholic ones because those are what I've had. I've had a really nice chocolate martini, but I forgot to ask my dad how he makes them.

It tastes a little like a Root Beer Float.

4. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Milk and rootbeer sounds just like a weak and runny rootbeer float, lol.

I can't say I've got any non-alcoholic mixed drinks to add to this thread; all of the mixed drinks I like involve alcohol.
    ------
    Ahhh! Well, then! I'll go ahead and list my favorite mixed drinks:

Cape Codder
    Frozen Margarita w/ lightly salted rim
    Long Island Iced Tea
    Death by Chocolate
    Frozen Mudslide
    Cranberry Collins
    Cosmopolitan
    Cajun Martini
    New Fashion
    Sea Breeze
    ------
    P.S. I'm not a raging alcoholic, I just love having (informal) cocktail parties where we make / experiment with mixed drinks all night! :)

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

6. storm_ina_C_cup

:rofl:
    ...I thought to myself (after I had posted my list) "omg, Someone's going to think I'm a raging alchy because I like the taste of so many mixed drinks"!:spin:

<paranoid>

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Simple vodka and cranberry juice is my favourite mix. But it has to be cold. I like others that they do in bars in the form of cocktail pitchers but I forget what they're called/what goes in them.

Non-alcoholic wise, I don't mix anything. I like combinations such as coke and vanilla flavour but obviously I don't do that myself.

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I like margaritas (rocks) and bloody marys. I love a pickle in my bloody mary. or pickled asparagus. yum.

9. storm_ina_C_cup

Bloody Mary's are yummy, too; but I've never had one with anything pickled! Just a stalk of celery and a few dashes of pepper.

What kind of taste does the pickle or the pickled asparagus give the drink?

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

My favorite right now is screwdrivers which is just Orange Juice and Vodka.

I also like this drink called Superman, but I'm not sure what it's in it. I had it in Cancun for the first time, it was delicious. Unfortunately not a lot of people here in my area know how to make it, or never heard of it.