Mixed drinks you like

I'm just curious which kind of mixed drinks people here like.

I like a couple non-alcoholic ones myself:

The first is Root Beer and Milk in about equal proportions, and the other is Mountain Dew and Fruit Punch (so I was kinda disappointed when the Typhoon Dew lost the contest)

ANY SORT OF MIXED DRINK WORKS. I ONLY LISTED NON ALCOHOLIC ONES BECAUSE THOSE ARE WHAT I KNOW.

Last edited:

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Well, if you're talking about non-alcoholic, then I like fruit juice and lemonade mixed together. Coke and raspberry. All the normals ones.

Milk and Rootbeer together sounds absolutely disgusting though.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Milk and rootbeer sounds just like a weak and runny rootbeer float, lol.

I can't say I've got any non-alcoholic mixed drinks to add to this thread; all of the mixed drinks I like involve alcohol.
------
Ahhh! Well, then! I'll go ahead and list my favorite mixed drinks:

Cape Codder
Frozen Margarita w/ lightly salted rim
Long Island Iced Tea
Death by Chocolate
Frozen Mudslide
Cranberry Collins
Cosmopolitan
Cajun Martini
New Fashion
Sea Breeze
------
P.S. I'm not a raging alcoholic, I just love having (informal) cocktail parties where we make / experiment with mixed drinks all night! :)

Last edited:
Simple vodka and cranberry juice is my favourite mix. But it has to be cold. I like others that they do in bars in the form of cocktail pitchers but I forget what they're called/what goes in them.

Non-alcoholic wise, I don't mix anything. I like combinations such as coke and vanilla flavour but obviously I don't do that myself.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I like margaritas (rocks) and bloody marys. I love a pickle in my bloody mary. or pickled asparagus. yum.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Bloody Mary's are yummy, too; but I've never had one with anything pickled! Just a stalk of celery and a few dashes of pepper.

What kind of taste does the pickle or the pickled asparagus give the drink?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite right now is screwdrivers which is just Orange Juice and Vodka.

I also like this drink called Superman, but I'm not sure what it's in it. I had it in Cancun for the first time, it was delicious. Unfortunately not a lot of people here in my area know how to make it, or never heard of it.