• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mitt Romney: American Parasite

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have heard about some of this before but after reading it there is no way I'll vote for Romney. It sounds like he took sound companies and ran them in the ground and it wasn't just one either. I don't think he gave a rat's ass about what would happen to the employee's.

Mitt Romney: American Parasite

ChaosHerald

Registered Member
Honestly, I got this feeling already some time ago. Since our newspapers started to cover the US election, I got a feeling that Romneys wealth couldn't be earned in complete honesty. I also got the feeling that in general, he doesn't give a rat's *** about the 'little man'. He always gave me a feeling of an arrogant, rich douchebag.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree, I wish the republicans had come up with a better candidate. I would of voted for Ron Paul even though I didn't agree with everything he said. At least we would of gotten some of the rights that have been taken away since 9/11 back. I'm not real happy with Obama but it looks like I will be voting for him again.

Last edited: