• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mit ihnen Füße

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I don't have a foot fetish, yet some do. A thing that strikes me as odd in some ways and leaves me indifferent in others. I mean I guess if it floats their boat then fair enough.

I can't get my head around the reasons for their fetish.

But anyway... Do you have one? Are you luridly interested with them feet?
How does one come to have a foot fetish?

--

And also discuss other fetishy type things. Ones you've come across that you reckon are a bit weird, or perhaps not just fetishes but general customs. Please leave info on your own quirky inclinations/interests.

Dabs

Registered Member
Yeah, I have heard of people having a foot fetish, but it's mostly men. Never could figure that out tho, some even like to suck on women's toes! But I don't have a foot fetish. I like to keep my toes and feet nice and girlie like, especially in the spring and summer for when it's sandal wearing time, and I like to paint my toenails. But other than that, feet are just feet to me.
But then, I will look at other peoples' feet when they are wearing flip flops or sandals, men and women, when out in public places. And some people do have ugly feet! And I have seen some that are so gross and nasty, I can't believe they even left their house like that. At least if I wear anything open toed or almost bare feet, I try to make sure my feet look presentable. And personally, I don't really like my feet, I don't think they anything special, like I said, just feet.

Impact

V.I.P.
I most definitely do not have a foot fetish. I hate people touching my feet, so I just find it weird that people would enjoy that. I couldn't ever be with a guy who had a foot fetish that's for sure.

I think there is a weird fetish for pretty much anything you can think of. [bexedit: link removed] shows some pretty fucked up ones. Goes without saying that it is NSFW. What the fuck, at most of them, but especially #1 and #2. Having sex with HIV positive people just to catch it???? Watching people get tortured and killed to get off? I'm sorry, but that is seriously fucked up

Last edited by a moderator:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I used to have a fetish. Honestly, I can't remember what is was now.

But regarding Impact's link, I have heard of a few of those fetishes. The weirdest one on that list is actually Vorarephilia. Stimulation through food. It's weird.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I am grossed out by feet. I don't like looking at my own.

If anything goes between my toes I freak out. In fact I was once sick when I walked into my bedroom with nothing on my feet and the wire from my hair dryer went between my toes. The feeling made me feel so grossed out I literally threw up on my floor.

I am not sure how anyone can be turned on by feet.

Dabs

Registered Member
I most definitely do not have a foot fetish. I hate people touching my feet, so I just find it weird that people would enjoy that. I couldn't ever be with a guy who had a foot fetish that's for sure.

I think there is a weird fetish for pretty much anything you can think of. This link here shows some pretty fucked up ones. Goes without saying that it is NSFW. What the fuck, at most of them, but especially #1 and #2. Having sex with HIV positive people just to catch it???? Watching people get tortured and killed to get off? I'm sorry, but that is seriously fucked up

Ok Imp, you have peaked my curiosity, and I so want to click on the link and have a look-see. But at the same time, I'm a bit scared :lol: I will probably look later tho, because I can look at blood and guts photos and autopsy stuff and decapitation, and surely it can't be much worse than that, can it? :-o

Impact

V.I.P.
Ok Imp, you have peaked my curiosity, and I so want to click on the link and have a look-see. But at the same time, I'm a bit scared :lol: I will probably look later tho, because I can look at blood and guts photos and autopsy stuff and decapitation, and surely it can't be much worse than that, can it? :-o
Oh, don't worry Dabs. It has a picture to explain each one, but nothing gross. And the weird fetish about being turned on by people getting killed and tortured doesn't have a picture at all. It just explains the fetish. You should be fine to take a look.

Dabs

Registered Member
Came back quick didn't I? Holy fuckola. I clicked, and I saw, and number 2 was crazy terrible. Having sex with that giant bug *ha* just to get the HIV. Sick people in this world, sick sick sick!
@ Imp-great site btw, thanks, I'm glad I ventured :)

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Here's a photo of somebody who could have a foot fetish. Check out her damn toenails! How can she wear shoes? I think this is so gross looking. :shake:

Attachments

Shwa

V.I.P.
Ok I wont lie, I had a date with someone who finally told me he had a foot fetish. This was back in Maryland, but he told me that he only liked to message feet, trim the nails and pretty much give pedicure. I thought he had simple supplies, the guy busted out a whole small suitcase full of equipment.

So I was watching a movie while he went to work, nothing weird or sexual, he was just concentrating on making sure everything was neat and good. I'm not goona lie, this guy was better than any asian lady that I've seen. Afterwards I left and went home, it was kinda weird but hey, I left with some feet that would look ballin in stilettos!

Oh, and here's the best part...this dude was a firefighter in Baltimore. One hell of a good looking one too!

~Shwa