• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Missouri Schools to have armed teachers.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dozens of armed teachers will be sent into Missouri schools next fall, and firearm instructors have promised that they will have an accuracy rate of 90 percent.

Armed Missouri teachers will have ’90 percent’ accuracy, firearm instructors promise
After training there will be armed teachers in schools next fall. Their identity will be kept secret which is good. If someone knew which teachers were armed they might shoot them first. They will also being using bullets that won't pass through a body. Which is a good idea don't want someone standing behind them shot because a bullet went through the shooter.

If you can't have a cop in the school this may be the next best thing considering how many school shootings there are anymore. Cops can't get there instantly and the sooner a shooter is killed the better.

Thoughts?

dDave

V.I.P.
I've always thought that teachers should be allowed to carry. I believe only those that are comfortable with firearms should carry, I'm sure that's how it's happening with this law. Lots of teachers know how to use firearms, many around here are even ex-military.

Hopefully this helps curb violence in schools.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think this might even be better than a uniformed cop because any shooter won't know who is armed. I also think it will be less intimidating to kids and the teacher would have a better idea of what is going on since they will be there from the beginning of any shooting.