Mississippi Bridge Collapses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

This can also be called the Minnesota Bridge, Veile has verified this since she does live there and is a native.
    Link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070802/ap_on_re_us/bridge_collapse_witnesses

I think someone's fear of bridges has just increased ten fold. But seriously, the way this is sounding I think the bridge was getting alittle old and should of been checked on.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Yeah, this is all over the news right now very scary stuff could happen anywhere. The guy saving a bus filled with children was amazing.

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

It was a guy and a gir who saved the children on the bus. I actually just watched the interview. It's scary stuff, but it's bound to happen eventually. By the way it was a Minnesota bus (Minnesota and Mississippi arn't exactly connected) the bridge just went over the Mississippi river.

4. ThaVeileLadie

ThaVeileLadie Registered Member

im repping u kyo
    i didn't know where to make this thread, thanks for making it though
    i love in minnesota....but we call it the minnesota bridge...not the mississippi as your title says :-/

5. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Another horrible tragedy that we must deal with.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Wow... It didn't mention anyone dieing, so that's good. I can't believe that guy was there to help those people though...

This is why I dislike bridges.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Last night when I was just about to go to sleep, I turned on the telly to check the Football Scores, then "Breaking News". This shit happens.

Anyways, this is another reason why I don't like bridges, not stable enough to hold tones of weights.

8. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I use bridges everyday and luckally nothing like this has ever happened and hopefully never will.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

You walk, they drive. Big difference.

10. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Well, I think the death toll has risen to four or so.