• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Missing: Since January for PC

mgmf62604

I bought the game Missing: Since January for PC, a couple of months ago. I tried to play it on my laptop but the thing is, it will download and prompt me to register a screen name and email address so I enter the info they ask for, then it says that the connection is in progress. Then a few minutes after that a thing will pop up saying that their server is down and to check my internet connection and try again later. So I wait, check my connection which is fine by the way, and it just keeps repeating the same thing. Server down, check your connection, try again later. If someone could please help me figure this out, I've been trying to play this game since I bought it but haven't been able to. Please help...:(

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe the game server is down on the server side. It takes two to connect, so I would suggest sending them an email and seeing if they are experiencing downtime on their end.