Missing Persons auction!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
And, I am also watching. I hope you get a decent amount of money from this. I hope Golden Palace buys it, too! Wow, my auction was just at $1,175, and it jumped to $1,525 already. That was quick. Hope all of your auctions do well.

Yeahhhh greeny!!!! U always seem to do good on your auctions! I am having to much fun with this new one of mine!!

I too hope GP buys her auction...........its just to creative for them not to!! :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
I have noticed that GPC sometimes tends to purchase from the same seller twice, but it looks very rare. Andrew knows more about that. However, I think that they just might purchase this, as long as they find out about it, or if Krom emails them telling them this auction is up. Jen, I can't believe a recipe is up to $10. That is just great. I decided to make my auctions more exciting and not boring. I added some animated images and some bonuses in my auction. (Jen, you want to bid on my auction, you know you want to).

LOLLOLLOLLOL Yeah I WANT to, but I have WILL POWER........yes.........YESSSSSSSSS lol

kromsales

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
I have noticed that GPC sometimes tends to purchase from the same seller twice, but it looks very rare. Andrew knows more about that. However, I think that they just might purchase this, as long as they find out about it, or if Krom emails them telling them this auction is up. Jen, I can't believe a recipe is up to $10. That is just great. I decided to make my auctions more exciting and not boring. I added some animated images and some bonuses in my auction. (Jen, you want to bid on my auction, you know you want to).
I wont email it to them. I feel like I am bugging them LOL I don't want to do that. If they see it they see it. I mostly did it to see what kind of questions i would get...i figured they would be funny :)