• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Missing Persons auction!!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
heh.. cute.
did you umm.. notice the big "copy" mark on your graphic tho?

kromsales

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
heh.. cute.
did you umm.. notice the big "copy" mark on your graphic tho?
LOL yeah i put that there so no one could copy it LOL

kromsales

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
CLever!! LOL I"m watching!!!
hehehe Thanks :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
And, I am also watching. I hope you get a decent amount of money from this. I hope Golden Palace buys it, too! Wow, my auction was just at $1,175, and it jumped to $1,525 already. That was quick. Hope all of your auctions do well.

Yeahhhh greeny!!!! U always seem to do good on your auctions! I am having to much fun with this new one of mine!!

I too hope GP buys her auction...........its just to creative for them not to!! :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
I have noticed that GPC sometimes tends to purchase from the same seller twice, but it looks very rare. Andrew knows more about that. However, I think that they just might purchase this, as long as they find out about it, or if Krom emails them telling them this auction is up. Jen, I can't believe a recipe is up to $10. That is just great. I decided to make my auctions more exciting and not boring. I added some animated images and some bonuses in my auction. (Jen, you want to bid on my auction, you know you want to).

LOLLOLLOLLOL Yeah I WANT to, but I have WILL POWER........yes.........YESSSSSSSSS lol

kromsales

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
I have noticed that GPC sometimes tends to purchase from the same seller twice, but it looks very rare. Andrew knows more about that. However, I think that they just might purchase this, as long as they find out about it, or if Krom emails them telling them this auction is up. Jen, I can't believe a recipe is up to $10. That is just great. I decided to make my auctions more exciting and not boring. I added some animated images and some bonuses in my auction. (Jen, you want to bid on my auction, you know you want to).
I wont email it to them. I feel like I am bugging them LOL I don't want to do that. If they see it they see it. I mostly did it to see what kind of questions i would get...i figured they would be funny :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck Krom..Im watching