• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Missile fired off Cali coast

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Yeah, Al-Qaeda launched a "big missile" off the coast of LA, and shot it away from America. That, after failing to blow up a cargo plane. I wonder how that conversation went:

Mohammad: Well, looks like that bomb we sent out didn't work.
Mohammad 2: Curse the infidels!
Mohammad: Yes, curse them!
Mohammad 2: So... the missile then?
Mohammad: The big one?
Mohammad 2: Yeah, the one we happen to have off the coast of LA.
Mohammad: I guess, but let's not fire it at the Americans.
Mohammad 2: What?! This is jihad!
Mohammad: No no, we'll hit them with a missile eventually...
Mohammad 2: A big one.
Mohammad: Yes yes, a big one, but first we need a dry run.
Mohammad 2: What?! Why?
Mohammad: To make sure the missile works?
Mohammad 2: Are you a CIA spy?
Mohammad: No...
Mohammad 2: Okay then. We'll fire the big missile away from America, and then later, we'll shoot another at the infidels!
Mohammad: Praise Allah!

Totally plausible.

Last edited:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Its one of those things where you've got to go with the most plausible. Would China or a rogue nation ever fire off a missile unexpectedly in order to show America what they can do? Absolutely. Could they ever get a submarine within 200 miles of a US Navy base undetected? Not in a million years. Its got to be an optical illusion caused by a commercial airline. There's just nothing else that makes sense.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Surely the Pentagon would know if a missile was going to be fired, or had been fired; don't they have warning systems for that kind of stuff? :lol: