Miss Elizabeth

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When we talk about people that belong in the Hall of Fame on these forums, no one ever mentions Miss Elizabeth. She's one of the original divas of the WWF.

When you think of Randy Savage you think of Miss Elizabeth, when you think of Mizz Elizabeth you think of Randy Savage. She was a huge factor in making the Macho Man one of the best wrestlers in the 80's.

Now to my question, in your opinions do you believe she belongs in the HOF?

If so, why? If not, why?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yes she belongs in the HOF because of how influential she was. She was one of the first female managers out there and she brought a lot of attention not only to herself but to Savage as well. Because of the impact she had on wresting I say she should be in the HOF.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
But to be fair she only ever stood outside the ring doing nothing more than the odd clap or the occasional worried facial expression. You really cannot compare her with someone like Bobby Heenan.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
awww, I remember Miss Elizabeth way back in the early years of WWF.
...And yes, I agree with the both of you that she belongs in the HOF for the same reasons provided.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't she pass away sometime ago???

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
awww, I remember Miss Elizabeth way back in the early years of WWF.
...And yes, I agree with the both of you that she belongs in the HOF for the same reasons provided.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't she pass away sometime ago???
Yeah, if I remember correctly she was with Lex Lugar and she OD'd or something like that. I can't remember with what.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah she died in 2003 of a drug overdose...she was living with Lex Lugar at the time. Apparently they found like 14 different steroids/drugs in their house or something ridiculous.

But to focus on the good, yeah, I'd put her in there for sure. Anthony is right, she just stood there and did nothing but at the time it was a big deal. Heenan is clearly superior but that's a different topic on a different day.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I agree, Heenan is far superior and had a much bigger impact on wrestling but at the time Miss Elizabeth was a big deal and I think she deserves it because of that.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Well yeah if we are talking female valets then she was the first to hit the big time but Sherri for me at least did more to warrant a place than Elizabeth.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well yeah if we are talking female valets then she was the first to hit the big time but Sherri for me at least did more to warrant a place than Elizabeth.
Yeah, I hear ya. And with that said Sherri is in the Hall and Liz isn't yet.

Pretty much proves your point right there.

I'll never forget Wrestlemania 7...Macho Man vs Warrior and Elizabeth was in the stands. Epic moment after the match.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think she was more then a valet when you think about, yes grant it she didn't say much but that doesn't really matter. It's what she did for Randy that really made her special.

Nothing against Randy, he was the man but I don't believe he would of been as popular as he was if he didn't have her in his corner. She wasn't has "loud" or "useful" then Sheri but she did have her fair share of good moments.

She definitely belongs in the Hall in my book.