Misleading Thread Titles

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
When "Survivor Series" isn't about the Reality TV show..
When "Unforgiven" isn't about Clint Eastwood's movie...
When "Bang Bang" isn't about guns...
When "One Night Stand Thread" isn't about sex...

...Welcome to the Wrestling forum.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Or you could, you know, be intelligent and look at where the threads are posted.

Just saying.

But yeah, PPV titles are pretty goddamn funny if you ask me. One Night Stand? That one always made me chuckle.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Or you could, you know, be intelligent and look at where the threads are posted.

Just saying.

But yeah, PPV titles are pretty goddamn funny if you ask me. One Night Stand? That one always made me chuckle.
Well that's just not very nice. I keep the browser small so that's not that noticeable if someone walks by my desk at work, and did not scroll it over and realize that it denotes forum on the far right...I am new to the forum and getting a feel for things here as well.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I do check the forums Cons, but I read the titles first and when I see the forum name next to it that's when I get the feeling of being misled.

It is true. I find the wrestling section pretty sad and pathetic.

What a surprise kdmillz makes most of his posts there.
Of course, it's kdmillz's fault. :nod:

Well that's just not very nice. I keep the browser small so that's not that noticeable if someone walks by my desk at work, and did not scroll it over and realize that it denotes forum on the far right...I am new to the forum and getting a feel for things here as well.
You'll learn to expect certain things from certain members Anita. I do the same thing as you at work.:nod:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.

Don't complain to me about it, it's your fault.

You'll learn to expect certain things from certain members Anita. I do the same thing as you at work.:nod:
Aww, how cute Angels! I love it when you spread those sweet nothings about me.