• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Misfits

sunny_246

Registered Member
oooooh we know who superhoodie is now! :) so surprised as to who it was :-o didn't see that coming!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Same!!! I actually laughed too.

I thought it was a twin or something until he explained it. But i'm confused, how did Super Simon's former self know the guy was allergic to peanuts in order to give them to past Simon? Because past Simon didn't know until it was almost too late. :headscratch:

Simon's kinda fit when he's got more confidence, he's cute anyway but the confidence helps :lol:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Nathan CRACKS me up..like seriously he has me giggling two days after watching....

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Nathan has the best lines, and i giggle every time he calls Simon 'Barry' :lol:

Kelly's 'I'm going to kick you so hard in the cunt ya mum'll feel it' is her best line!

sunny_246

Registered Member
aw so do i! :p Hes hilarious! :D 'Save me Barry!!' <<i was on the the floor laughing! :D

aw yeah that made me laugh too! i think Nathen and Kelly get the bet lines! :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'm gutted series 2 has ended. There is not enough episodes in my opinion.
I recently ordered series 1 & 2 on Play.com as it was a really good deal. I've watched the episodes over and over again and they never get boring.

Wasn't the Christmas special episode fantastic?
I can't wait to find out what new power each of them has. At least they have plenty of time to think about it all.

It's funny because I searched for them on Youtube and found an interview they had with Jonathan Ross. The guy that plays Curtis is so posh in real life!! And the one that plays Kelly speaks just as she does in Misfits! Haha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I just discovered this show two days ago and have already almost finished season 2. After that I hear there is a Christmas special? I'll have to get that as well.
I'm glad to hear they have announced a 3rd season, such a good show!

EDIT: I just finished watching season 2. Wow! What an awesome show. I really can't wait to find this Christmas special somewhere, I'm hooked on this.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Yes the Christmas special is definitely important to watch. It still continues with the story. I won't spoil it but the ending made me want series 3 to come out right away!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pugz Movies & TV 0