• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Misfits

sunny_246

Registered Member
Anybody watching the new series? :) i love it! What does everyone think? :)

Dabs

Registered Member
I personally have never heard of this show~
Exactly what is it about??

sunny_246

Registered Member
Its a show about a group of teenagers who end up with super powers cause of a storm and they try and stop people finding out about it. Don't get me worng, its not that fictional, its set in present day Britain and the teens are doing comunity service. I don't think iv described it very well...haha But its like Skins in a way. If your not from the UK it might not be showing in other parts of the world, sorry i should've mentioned that in my first post :)

Dabs

Registered Member
Its a show about a group of teenagers who end up with super powers cause of a storm and they try and stop people finding out about it. Don't get me worng, its not that fictional, its set in present day Britain and the teens are doing comunity service. I don't think iv described it very well...haha But its like Skins in a way. If your not from the UK it might not be showing in other parts of the world, sorry i should've mentioned that in my first post :)

I may have heard of it now that you described it's contents.
But I don't think we have it here in the states....if we do, I don't know about it~
But it sounds interesting....hope you enjoy watching :)

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Its genius I'm only half way through the first series but omg I love it!!!

Can't wait to finish it and start the second series :)

sunny_246

Registered Member
Thanks Dabs! :) if you ever come across it, watch it! :)

aww its brilliant! :) hope you enjoy the first series :) Im really enjoying the second one just now, you'll enjoy it just as much as the first :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love this show. It's the only thing I watch. It's good to have a replacement for The Inbetweeners.
I think it's really original and I just love how modern it is. Roll on 10pm!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I <3 Nathan! Anything that comes out of his mouth is classic!

We get to find out who Superhoodie is tonight!!

Can't wait, i'm watching it at 11 after Chuck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pugz Movies & TV 0