• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mirror Force

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
What more can you ask for. It is/was one of the fantastic four, depending on what format you play(ed) on. I love this thing. A 1-5 is just wonderfully. Trust me on this, run it or side deck it. If you aren't running it then you must be using some broken deck thats more broken then broken.

Blur

iPimp
I used to play with a fake trap just for that card lol. Till it got banned. thats around the time i quit, its great that its back tho. i had 3 of those they were mad trade bait haha. still got me original :)

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
okie blur was pimpin, wats good u using da mf, though?
Blur said:
I used to play with a fake trap just for that card lol. Till it got banned. thats around the time i quit, its great that its back tho. i had 3 of those they were mad trade bait haha. still got me original :)

Turbo

Registered Member
The MF has been on and off the ban list for its overall abuse. Great card, PERIOD.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
TurboniumNY said:
The MF has been on and off the ban list for its overall abuse. Great card, PERIOD.
not so great if you going against decree, but still good.

Turbo

Registered Member
lavoidgaskins said:
TurboniumNY said:
trueness, but decree is iffy. i'll stick to jinzo for trap negation.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
TurboniumNY said:
lavoidgaskins said:
TurboniumNY said:
trueness, but decree is iffy. i'll stick to jinzo for trap negation.
In a general deck I would too, but in certain decks decree gets more burn, and thats when you take out the bom from the side deck n take out the mirror force.

S

Scyanyde666

great card overall...but come October 1st...:slice: back on the list it goes...unfortunately...

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Scyanyde666 said:
great card overall...but come October 1st...:slice: back on the list it goes...unfortunately...
THis is indeed true. And thats when reapers and sakuretsu go back up to 3's.

Turbo

Registered Member
lavoidgaskins said:
Scyanyde666 said:
THis is indeed true. And thats when reapers and sakuretsu go back up to 3's.
without question, but EOJ and POTD could change that, only time will tell for sure.