[Mini-Contest] Deck the Mod!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doc, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

So, I was bored and decided that I wanted to start a little mini-contest. The prize, you ask? You get to set my custom title for the Christmas season. You might have noticed that I change my custom title from time to time with phrases that involve the word "Mod" somewhere in them. Well, I want you guys to pick the next one, but with a Christmas theme.

The rules? Well, there really doesn't need to be many rules. I'll keep it really simple. All you have to do is post your suggestion here and have another poster second it by 11/22. On that day, I'll edit this topic to include a poll for everyone to vote on the nominated titles, every one of them. The poll will end on the 29th (Thanksgiving), and I'll change my title on that day. I'll keep the custom title through 1/1, which also happens to be my 22nd birthday.

[Edit] Oh, and you can still make one up and nominate someone else, adds to the fun, eh?

So, get creative!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh Tennenmaud?

:)

3. FaKeD

FaKeD Registered Member

Santa Mod and the 12 Reindeer Mods XD
    ------
    Nobody else? =/

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  4. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Mean Modafarker - Stupid Modafarker - 1Bad Modafarker - Crazy Modafarker - Dumb Modafarker - Lazy Modafarker - did I miss any?

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hmm, a roast the mod contest eh Spence?

6. Doc

So, I take it you don't like me very much, Spence? :lol:

7. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

:lol:

hey, there's nothing wrong with about half of them:

Mean Modafarker - 1Bad Modafarker - Crazy Modafarker -

I hear those in movies all the time used as terms of friendship. If you're going to use the word mod, I think its perfect.

The other 3, its nothing personal, just didn't want anyone to steal my idea and come up with their own.

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Those are good, but they don't have a Christmas theme.

If I come up with any good ones I'll post them, but I haven't been able to think of any yet.

9. hamletssoulmate

hamletssoulmate New Member

Mod Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen?

The Moddy and the Ivy?

10. Doc

So, anyone gonna second any of these?