• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Minecraft worlds

toocool

Registered Member
If you play minecraft, then feel free to post away your worlds on here!

please use .zip or .rar archives. preferably zip.

use ONLY MediaFire to upload and share worlds and DO NOT share the minecraft game itself, this is against copyright. remember to post the name, link, and optionally (although preffered if you do) a BRIEF description of your world. If you can't be bothered to provide a description, then post the name and link to the download. I will keep my 3 favourite worlds in the below section:

favourites:

1st: no world
2nd: no world
3rd: no world

DO NOT ADVERTISE SERVERS ON THIS THREAD! YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY, AND PERMANENTLY DISQUALIFIED FROM HAVING YOUR WORLD PUT ON THE FAVOURITE LIST!

NOTE: in order for your world to make it to the favourite list, it must a) have the world in the post, b) have the link to the actual download in the post, c) be posted a user that has not advertised servers, and d) be my favourite

upload away!

Last edited: