• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games [Minecraft] WiseGuise Multiplayer Minecraft Server

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
[red]INTRODUCING GFCRAFT MULTIPLAYER SERVER[/red]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:eek:mg: I'll be sending the relevent information via PMs to all persons who have posted in the Minecraft thread, after this post.*

We now have an 8-player multiplay server for three months! Anything beyond those three months will depend on popularity, our own financial state, and/or whether anyone else is willing to pay some part of the bill. Since Smel and I are setting this up, we'll naturally be taking up the admin positions; other people can be made into mods if they like. This means we can have up to 8 different users playing simultaneously in a continuous world; once they log off, 8 other different users could then log on and run amuck.

Technically the price is something like $3.75 per person for three months, so if you're interested in helping out in that respect, PM me and I'll let you know how to do that through Paypal.

A Mumble (Voice Comm) server with 8 player slots came free with our order, so if anyone is interested in using that too, let me know.

Current Server Rules:
---------------------------------------------
- Smelnick and I are admin. Ops positions are yet unfilled.
- Settings, world/map, rules, mods etc. can all be altered by popular vote, probably conducted through this thread.
- World seed is "GF Craft", without quotes.**
- Monsters currently do not spawn.
- Animals do currently spawn.
- PVP (Player vs. Player) damage is turned off.
- Op (admin/mod) bumps are off. That is, other players won't be kicked to make room for ops if the room is full.
- Inventory hacking is prohibited.
- Other peoples' work can be modified with their permission, but no vandalism, and for the love of God, no griefing.
- Whitelisting is currently disabled. If griefers become an issue at any point, we can turn it on.

Other Stuff:
--------------------------------------------
Server Name : Multiplay :: GFCraft
Memory : 600 MB
Voice Comms : Mumble (8 slots)

*If you didn't receive a PM from me with the IP address, shoot me a message and I'll fill you in. I'd rather not have it floating out there for all eyes to see.

**If we want to change the world seed, it's best to do it now before people do a lot of work in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Im in.... I've staked claim to my mountain with a big white "I" floating above it.

Feel free to come in and say hi.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'll be in in a few moments... lol.

THIS IS AWESOME.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I've already picked out my mountain. Started building a wooden platform on top.

I'm really happy with the way this seed turned out!

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
yeah to be honest... I spent (oddly enough) the majority of today looking at some of the Best Seeds that people have reported.

This one is definitely in the top 3 from the ones I've seen.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
yeah to be honest... I spent (oddly enough) the majority of today looking at some of the Best Seeds that people have reported.

This one is definitely in the top 3 from the ones I've seen.
Agreed. I had so much fun the past two hours that I actually have a headache... no lie. time to take some meds and get some sleep.

I won't be on much tomorrow, most likely... but maybe Thursday.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Had a little glitch-out that gave me a couple frighteningly deep canyons of void:

That fixed, however, Castle Pretzel is coming out nice and ominously:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Had a little glitch-out that gave me a couple frighteningly deep canyons of void:

That fixed, however, Castle Pretzel is coming out nice and ominously:

Wow. I was just on the server about two hours ago and did not see that, haha.

I have a schedule that I could post here of times I will be on up until the 12th of May... but I doubt that would be of any of your interests... lol.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I lost track of where my island is and now I'm looking for it- if anybody finds it, can you put as assload of torches on it so it'll be easy to spot?

Went on a tour of the land and saw Pretz, Spice's and Icegoat's creations. You're all amazingly talented!