• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Minecraft! (SUPER fun game)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
1.3 is now OUT. In fact, 1.3.1 is now OUT.

A lot of changes, as mentioned in the previous video. I won't be playing it until tomorrow, so I'll give my impressions then.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'll be playing shortly, and so I'll give my impressions. I'm going to try and get ahold of pretz and see if he can get online to pay for the server lol.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Ok, I put about an hour of 1.3 in just now (got up early lol), and I simply love it.

All the new things are seriously notable, and I LOVE the large biome world choice. Finally no more plains next to a desert next to a snow biome right next to each other. Now the biomes have a little more realism to them in size.

The Emerald ore is an interesting addition, as is the trading. It's unique and actually gives what I would call "fair deals".

Finally boats don't break on lilypads! That's a good thing for a boat guy like myself.

There are a lot more changes, but this was really a great update all around the board. Good job Mojang!