• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mine Explosion

Dragon

V.I.P.
I'm sure most you all heard about the mine explosion in West Virginia. Last night they reported that they found 12 miners alive and found 1 body. I was thrilled that the 12 people were alive. Then I woke up this morning and hearing reports that only 1 person was found alive and 12 people died. Thoughts and prayers go out to the victim's families.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard about that. So unfortunate. It's a risky job and it's stories like this that remind me why I don't want to do it. I feel bad for the families and this happening right after the holidays. :(

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
yeah, those guys add a lot to this country and get paid nothing. Its a real miracle that one was alive with the CO readings they were taking. I hope and pray that their families will be taken care of.