Mindf*** Thread

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Merc, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This thread is to remain WORK SAFE so no pictures that break this rule! Also, no .GIF files, we don't need people pissing their pants at their computers!
    For those of you who frequent certain other forums and boards, you know what a mindfuck is. It's a picture, usually plain looking with nothing really impressive about it until you take a second look and then the "mindfuck" is noticed. I'll start with a fairly simple one:

[​IMG]

Once you examine the picture for no more than a few seconds, you should notice the 'mindfuck' part:
    That's a boy.

So post your mindfuck pictures!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008

2. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

Ok first off Wes are you a fucking retard, safe for work guidelines doesn't mean it is ok to see some dude's crank.

Now for a good one, this is one of my faves.

[​IMG]

start counting from the left to the right and just below the 3rd girl with the pink belt and the 4th girl you will see someone who blends in with the black dresses

3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

The black guy was actually the first person I noticed... wow I even fail at these.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I don't see Wes' and TBK's pictures. They show as "image has been moved or deleted (photobucket)".

5. Merc

Wes' had a guy pissing in the background and was deleted because the thread is labeled WORK SAFE.

Everyone get that? Good!

This is another of my favorites, if you know it, do not spoil it.

[​IMG]

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  7. KLaZik_BEATz

KLaZik_BEATz Registered Member

I think you should mail me what im supposed to be looking for in each picture because i havnt figured any of them out on my own...except for the black guy one

8. Merc

ysabel:
    3 fingers

Mine:
    6 Fingers

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I don't see the last two. o.o

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I didn't figure out Constantine's picture until after I posted mine. That was good.