Minas Auction IS UP!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, May 5, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

2. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Looks good!
    BTW Who is in St.Clair Shores???? I grew up there! :)

3. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

anybody from auction sightings should not be bidding on this auction. It might be considered a shill bid.

It looks real good Jen! great job

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If you are part of the group of package donators, you CANNOT bid on this item. It will be pulled faster than a weed on a golf course.

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I have added this to my watch list....awwww I had a new nebulizer too just a few weeks ago from a former foster child that didn't need it anymore....darnit!!!! I gave it back to the DCFS office....must have been in the plan!!!
    I have also bid on these "boxes"
    I hope this is the best auction ever!!
    ~Trina~

oops I was replying before I seen that I should not bid....i am sorry...my heart just goes out...what should I do now????
    ~Trina~

Last edited: May 5, 2005
  6. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

NO BIDDING if you have donated!!! no no no! too risky :)

7. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

I must admit ...it's gonna be very hard to resist.... :lol:

8. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Ok well then I did not donate to this although I would have....so I am safe right????
    ~Trina~

9. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

Personally I think that anyone that belongs to auction sightings should not be bidding on this auction, simply because it states in the auction that its being put on by the people here at AS. So It might be considered shill bidding. Even if you didn't donate they might pull it because they can say that the members of AS are pushing the price up....

grey area really..... But that's what I think. See what Andrew has to say, others know more about this than I do really : )

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Whoaaaa.... MsBabeDoll.. you should cancel it and relist it. The title has two bad typos that will make it hard for people to find.

BIGEST should be BIGGEST

and WINER should be WINNER