• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MINA Look Here!!

kromsales

Registered Member
The boys were very upset your boys didnt win the auction. They really wanted them too. So they want your boys to each name a flavor still :) Just let me know what they want the names to be and when they do it I will send you pics of thier flavors on the menu :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey Krom,
I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this, but look how eBay let me know your auction was ending soon...............

eBay hat diese Mitteilung an (colorsnclay) gesendet.
Ihr Mitgliedsname ist in der von eBay gesendeten Mitteilung enthalten. Mehr zum Thema.
Der von Ihnen beobachtete Artikel endet innerhalb der nächsten 5 Stunden

Hallo colorsnclay,
Der folgende Artikel aus der Liste Ihrer beobachteten Artikel endet bald. Sehen Sie sich auch ähnliche Artikel an, die Sie interessieren könnten.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey now thats the first one I've seen in german. How cool. I get french and spanish.LOL Free german lesson I guess. :D

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Hey Krom,
I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this, but look how eBay let me know your auction was ending soon...............

eBay hat diese Mitteilung an (colorsnclay) gesendet.
Ihr Mitgliedsname ist in der von eBay gesendeten Mitteilung enthalten. Mehr zum Thema.
Der von Ihnen beobachtete Artikel endet innerhalb der nächsten 5 Stunden

Hallo colorsnclay,
Der folgende Artikel aus der Liste Ihrer beobachteten Artikel endet bald. Sehen Sie sich auch ähnliche Artikel an, die Sie interessieren könnten.
LMAO i keep getting those too!! LOL

Nanner

Registered Member
Gee I feel left out. Mine come in english but lately I've been getting two of them for each auction. Maybe instead of left out I'm just really special for getting two? :D