mina hows your son

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doubles2004, May 4, 2005.

1. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

hello mina just wondering how your son was doing today

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

He's beed back and forth between sleeping all and crying all day... The meds make him cranky and the lack of air makes him tired. We wen't in for some tests, and he is not happy that I let the dr put a needle in him, but it had to be done. Jen has some pic's of him, and you should find a pic below of him tonight.

Attached Files:

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

thanks mina i hope all gets better with him your in my thoughts and prayers if ya need anything just let me know

4. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Awwwww poor sweet little baby!!!! I don't know how you do it.....well yeah I do.....you're a Mom! My heart breaks for the little guy :( When he feels better (or even before if he's up to it) give him a big hug from his "Auntie Nanner"

5. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I will give him a big hug for you just as soon as he wakes up :)

6. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

WOW, he is such a cutie!

You talk abouat strong people, Mina, you are the strongest women I know. Its hard to deal with sick people, but little children is especially hard and when its your own its thousand times worse! YOu have shown such strength to all of us!!

Quillian is the luckiest little guy to have a mom like you!

Keep up your strength and know you can cry on any of our shoulders here when you need to!!

7. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

What a sweet little angel!!
    Just know that you and your son are in our thoughts and prayers always.

8. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Nanner, he got your hug first thing this morning...I told him that it was from Auntie Nanner, and his responce was..."I know she loves me, but who is she" Of coure that earned him another hug... It's amazing how secure he is in the fact that everyone loves him lol

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Awwwww how sweet is that!!!??? I've love to hear what you told him about "who she is"? Some crazy lady on Mommy's computer :lol: Tell him I have a girl for him! (hope he likes younger women)? :D She's almost 3 1/2....next month.

LOL I showed Olivia (my daughter) his picture and told her to look. She shushes me and whispered "Mommy....quiet. Baby is sleeping" :)

Last edited: May 5, 2005
  10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I was talking to Quillan and told him about your little girl... he says he likes 3 yr old girls.. He has asked me to ask you a few things...

1) will you give your girl a hug for him?

2) why are you a mouse?? That's silly

3) can a mouse really send me hugs??