Milwaukee’s Andrew Bogut Fined

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Fresh, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

http://www.nba.com/news/bogut_070314.html

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Bogut was so dirty during that game, he should of gotten suspended at least for one game, he gave an elbow to Bosh right in the stomach, he shuved him while he was driving to the rim, and then he flip the birds to his home team, which is dirty pool. Bosh said it best, he got frustrated because Bosh killed him all game. What a bum.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

All the respect I had for that man is all gone now. I saw it on TV this morning while getting ready for school. I was shocked when I saw him elbowing Bosh and cursing at the fans. Just cause you have one bad game, doesn't mean you can get nasty with the fans who pay what? 100 bucks or less to come and watch the game. He should have been suspended.

4. bballinyao06

bballinyao06 Guest

Wow, this is just terrible conduct by Bogut. I'm surprised he didn't get a worse punishment then a fine. His conduct was disgusting and unnecessary. He should get a higher punishment because there is no place in the NBA for stupid stuff like that. It's bad for the league's reputation and it's bad for the team's fanbase.

5. You guys know damn well if Kobe did something like that the media would trash him until the end of time.