• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Million Dollar Listing

Dragon

V.I.P.
Does anyone like watching Million Dollar Listing? The new season starts tomorrow night and I am looking forward to watching the show. They had a marathon a few days ago and managed to record the episodes I have not seen yet. I saw my room mate watching last seasons episodes and he got me hooked on it. This season is going to be different because one of the agents from the past seasons will not be in this new season so it should be interesting. It would sure be awesome to live in the houses they sell on the show.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Is this the show on Bravo? If so, then I've seen ads for it and I think it looks horrible. I can't stand reality shows that flaunt money, which is basically all reality shows on Bravo. Top Chef is the only show I've found worth watching on that channel.