Milkshakes, what's your favourite?

What's your favourite milkshake out of chocolate, strawberry, raspberry, vanilla and blackcurrant?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't like milkshakes. Every milkshake I've had tastes more like milk than the flavour it's supposed to be and I can't stand milk. Beurk.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I'm not sure whether we are talking about milkshakes as in milk and syrup.. Or Milkshakes as in icecream and milk...

I like vanilla icecream with chocolate syrup or mint chocolate chip.

As far as milk and syrup, just chocolate syrup will do for me.

Out of those options it would be chocolate. But my actual favorite milkshake flavor is cookies and cream. They have it at the UDF that is like a block from my apartment and I have to seriously fight the urge to go get one every damn time I walk by. In fact, I have a feeling I am going to go get one soon cause I can't stop thinking about that deliciousness now.

Livvy

Registered Member
Mine brings all the boys... oh never mind.

I don't like milkshakes, but if I HAD to choose, it would be strawberry.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I make the best fucking milkshake. No Joke

Coffee icecream, LOTS of malted milk, and caramel sauce. Its delicious. Absolutely insane. Love malt. fucking love it. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM

Dabs

Registered Member
I make the best fucking milkshake. No Joke

Coffee icecream, LOTS of malted milk, and caramel sauce. Its delicious. Absolutely insane. Love malt. fucking love it. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM

That partly sounds good, except for the coffee part *blech*....I do not drink coffee, so I don't think I'd like coffee milkshakes~