Milkshake Lovers

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.

hmm...i adore it!
which is your fave taste?
i love all the tastes.

you prefer to make it at home or you drink it somewhere outside?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Definitely a huge fan of chocolate milkshakes, I've always been a huge fan of the ones they sell at McDonalds. I haven't really tried any other flavors but I'm sure I would like the strawberry one if I gave it a chance. With that being said, ever since I started working out I cut off chocolate 99.9% so no more chocolate milkshakes for me.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I love my chocolate milkshakes, had so many of them lol. Vanilla would be my second favorite, very basic person :p

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Vanilla, Chocolate, or strawberry are great.

Usually I'm in the mood for chocolate though :nod:, I have milkshakes a few times a month, I work at Sonic so... go figure, I get everything there at half price and sometimes free.

Strawberry chocolate is probably the best combo there is, considering that Sonic uses real strawberries.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I like chocolate milkshake. I am not a fan of Maccy D's milkshakes at all. My favourite is a little cafe where I live. They serve them in a tall glass with a really long straw and you always have a big scoop of ice cream in them. Pure bliss.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
I like Coffee milkshakes. :) Mmm. Actually I don't think there is a flavor that I don't like. Haha. I guess I don't have a preference on having them at home, or going out for one. It's all the same to me. :D