• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Milkshake Lovers

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.

hmm...i adore it!
which is your fave taste?
i love all the tastes.

you prefer to make it at home or you drink it somewhere outside?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Definitely a huge fan of chocolate milkshakes, I've always been a huge fan of the ones they sell at McDonalds. I haven't really tried any other flavors but I'm sure I would like the strawberry one if I gave it a chance. With that being said, ever since I started working out I cut off chocolate 99.9% so no more chocolate milkshakes for me.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Vanilla, always vanilla. :nod:

I prefer to have someone else make it for me. Mine never taste as creamy as the DQ's

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
^yeah. i want it to be creamy. i can't make it like that, myself. so i def. wanna have it somewhere outside home.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
There's a shop down the road that make the best milkshakes ever. I love Chocolate.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I love my chocolate milkshakes, had so many of them lol. Vanilla would be my second favorite, very basic person :p

dDave

V.I.P.
Vanilla, Chocolate, or strawberry are great.

Usually I'm in the mood for chocolate though :nod:, I have milkshakes a few times a month, I work at Sonic so... go figure, I get everything there at half price and sometimes free.

Strawberry chocolate is probably the best combo there is, considering that Sonic uses real strawberries.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I like chocolate milkshake. I am not a fan of Maccy D's milkshakes at all. My favourite is a little cafe where I live. They serve them in a tall glass with a really long straw and you always have a big scoop of ice cream in them. Pure bliss.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
I like Coffee milkshakes. :) Mmm. Actually I don't think there is a flavor that I don't like. Haha. I guess I don't have a preference on having them at home, or going out for one. It's all the same to me. :D