• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Military parades

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
In just 4 days Ive seen 3 military parades. It started with Russian Unity Day then the Legendary Patriotic War parade and today the Veterans Day parade in Norman OK. The last parade had old military vehicles, marching troops and ROTC and even motorcycles. There were even sheriffs in cars with flashing lights and we gave candy to the war vets. It started at the High School and ended with a huge ceremony in the park. It was really cool!

Do you ever go to military parades? How do you feel about military holidays? Do you support vets?
Thoughts?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't usually pay a whole lot of attention to military parades (not by disrespect) but with my cousin about to enroll in the Canadian army, it will most definitely hit closer to home from now on.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I know that feel because some of my friends and relatives are in the military or living in war zones. All I can do is be positive and hope everything will be okay.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never been to a military parade but when I lived close to an air force base I use to go to open house. They would have air shows, including the Blue Angels, those guys were hot. We would also get to go inside some of the aircraft.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I've never been to a military parade but when I lived close to an air force base I use to go to open house. They would have air shows, including the Blue Angels, those guys were hot. We would also get to go inside some of the aircraft.
Yeah the air shows are way cool! There were old warplanes flying over the city yesterday and some close to the ground. I wish I had my camera at the parade but the battery was still charging.