• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mile Runs?

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Does anyone here do or use to run the Mile Run in school? if so whats your fastest time

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Damn I hated that. I was a scrawny kid in middle school, but I still never ran under a 9 minute mile, I hated running. Not as bad as one kid in my grade who took 20 mins :D He broke down and had to walk.

Malificus

Likes snow
I did the mile in 6 minutes 47 seconds in my eigth grade year.

I can't set my own pace (Or run long distance all that well), but if there's a good runner running ahead of me, I'll work hard to keep with them and get a good pace.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
there was a kid in my 5th grade gym class that ran a 5:35 mile, so you still got some catching up to do, Veloci-T

Malificus

Likes snow
Meh, one of the sixth graders in my middleschool had a time of just barely over four minutes (And one had a time of less than four minutes, 3:35 if I remember right, but I think that was just a mistake on the teacher's part)

Veloci-T

Registered Member
dude, the fastest man in the world ran a mile in about 3:45 or sumthin like dat, thats a mistake for real

Malificus

Likes snow
Yeah, I know, the record is 3:43.13, That's why I know the teacher screwed up.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I an run a mile in 3 minutes or so and thats my jogging pace, but I dont jog anymore since its bad on the knees.