Mike Vick

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like it a lot my friend, the background is great, and I like the font you have chosen for his name. I like the new style, keep it up because this is one of your best sigs you have shown us on these forums. Keep up the great work my friend.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Eh...I think it's one of the most bland sigs u have ever done Fresh. The concept of the sig is great, it's just that the color doesn't represent how I think u want it to show. I like the style though, just wished u used some other colors to go with it >>; Good job anyway Fresh.

S

sportsaholic

Not a bad Ron Mexico sig. The font looks great and same with the background!

LONG LIVE RON MEXICO!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Excuse meh If I sound dumb but....who are u talking about Sports? That's Vick in Fresh's sig....so who in the world is Ron Mexico? Is that another name for Vick or something >>;

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Its a wierd story but this should explain everything Kyo:

Ron Mexico controversy
In March, 2005, a woman named Sonya Elliot filed a civil lawsuit [1] against Vick alleging she contracted genital herpes from Vick and that he failed to inform her that he had the disease. Elliot further alleged that Vick had visited clinics under the alias "Ron Mexico" to get treatments and thus knew of his condition. This led to a number of fans ordering customized #7 Atlanta Falcons jerseys with the name "Mexico" or "Herpes" on the back [2]. Due to the media interest surrounding the case, the National Football League disallowed the use of the jersey/name combination two days after the lawsuit.
On April 24, 2006, Vick's attorney revealed that the lawsuit had settled out of court with an undisclosed settlement. [3]
Video game developer Midway Games has alluded to Vick and his Ron Mexico alter-ego in their 2006 title, Blitz: The League. Due to Midway's loss of the National Football League license (EA Sports now has exclusive NFL licensing), all teams and players in the game are fictitious. However, the "Washington Redhawks"' star quarterback is a mobile, left-handed passer named "Mike Mexico".

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Its a wierd story but this should explain everything Kyo:

Ron Mexico controversy
In March, 2005, a woman named Sonya Elliot filed a civil lawsuit [1] against Vick alleging she contracted genital herpes from Vick and that he failed to inform her that he had the disease. Elliot further alleged that Vick had visited clinics under the alias "Ron Mexico" to get treatments and thus knew of his condition. This led to a number of fans ordering customized #7 Atlanta Falcons jerseys with the name "Mexico" or "Herpes" on the back [2]. Due to the media interest surrounding the case, the National Football League disallowed the use of the jersey/name combination two days after the lawsuit.
On April 24, 2006, Vick's attorney revealed that the lawsuit had settled out of court with an undisclosed settlement. [3]
Video game developer Midway Games has alluded to Vick and his Ron Mexico alter-ego in their 2006 title, Blitz: The League. Due to Midway's loss of the National Football League license (EA Sports now has exclusive NFL licensing), all teams and players in the game are fictitious. However, the "Washington Redhawks"' star quarterback is a mobile, left-handed passer named "Mike Mexico".
Lol, now this is a story to behold. Thanx for clearing it up to me Fresh! Now I wanna get my hands on one of those Jerseys as a souviner^^;