Mike Knox

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Am I the only one who believe Mike Knox is worthless right now, all he does is attack Ray Mysterio on Raw. You barely see him wrestle. He reminds so much of Snitsky. I am surprised he hasn't gotten released yet.

What do you think the WWE is trying to do with Knox at the moment?

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Great minds think alike because Mike Knox is Gene Snitsky...same thing. So they got rid of one and replaced him with another.

The problem with Knox is that nobody cares about him and that was the same thing with Snitsky. Theres nothing worse for a WWe superstar then to have the crowd not give a shit what you do.

Knox is alright in the ring but he's just there, he serves no purpose.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I'll always remember mike knox for this moment

YouTube - dx eliminated mike knox

He is a waste of space, nobody cares about him.... i just don't understand how they failed to learn from their mistake with snitsky.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Same old story: big guy, Vince likes, Creative has no clue how to write for him so they slap him on TV any which way to cover their asses. If Knox expects to stick around long, he'd better start doing a little ad libbing and sell like a Hollywood whore to bring some life to his character before Vinnie Mac gets as tired of seeing him pop up on screen as the rest of us have.