Mike Knox released - Make that 7!!!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

From WWE.com:

I was ok with Knox but I could see how he just wasn't going to proceed any further in the WWE.

2. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Yeah that doesn't surprise me one bit, he wasn't doing anything with the company so it doesn't bother me one bit.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I loved his most recent gimmick. The intelligent, creepy monster type. Saying how he'd "administer pain to the such such vertebrae causing a temporary..." or whatever. Great look aswell. But as a wrestler i was always kinda meh. at best.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This isn't really a big disappointment for me, I've never been a fan or a believer of Mike Knox and I personally believe he took valuable TV space from other wrestlers that deserve it more.

5. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I knew that they were thinking of releasing him. He had no use in the company.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree, I'm just surprised it took so long for some of these guys to get released. I'm wondering if we'll see more cuts soon.

7. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

This should be enough for the cuts. Plus, its the WWE's spring cleaning time. They do this every year.

8. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree...thought that was a coool gimmick and Knox' voice was perfect for it because its creepy sounding and he's soft spoken...which made it better.

I loved his flying body press but other then that he just kind of bleh. I won't miss him.

9. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Well I'm not surprised by this. I mean, ever since he moved to the Smackdown Roster, they just didn't really use him all that much. Oh well, it's a shame that he wasn't used more as he was pretty agile for his size. Good luck to him with whatever he does now.

10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Mike Knox could have been booked well actually, it's just that the WWE seem to be only focusing on at least 8 MAIN superstars, and working on the rest, so Mike Knox just didn't fit that formula....

I liked his in ring work actually, but since he wasn't really over with the crowd, it just seemed like he was excess baggage.