Mike James agrees to sign with Minny.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
This problably was a playtime and money issue. Mike James seems like the type of player that would want to go to a team were he would start and/or play long periods of time. Instead of just getting paid alot and sitting on the bench.

X

Xero.Shab

Minnasota didnt get a point gaurd. They really got a player who wants to shoot the ball all game long. He's a great shooter but he is not a point guard.

G

Gustavo

Well, today Mike James got the contract he wanted, and the money. Now he can go to Bahamas. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's a bum, he was bashing the Raptors after he signed with the Timberwolves, I am very happy that he left Toronto, he's a huge hogger, and he wouldn't help the Raptors to go to where they want to go. I am very excited he left, and I know that he won't have so much success with Davis, and Garnett getting all the shots.

V

vietboi955

it made minesota better, but not a championship contender team, more like a 2nd round playoff team.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think adding Mike James made them better to be honest with you, because he's going to hog the ball which means Garnett is going to get les touches which is real bad, trust me you haven't seen him play a full season, you don't know how much he reall hogs the ball till you watch him play 82 games. Once again I am thrilled he's gone out of Toronto.

G

Gustavo

Im sure he will pass, he especially hogged in Toronto, trying to make his stats better, for the next team, where he will get his paycheck. Garnett doesnt demand the ball too much like bosh, he is more like Shawn Marion, gets the garbage and cleans up.