Mike Adamle

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If you don't know what happened during this past raw then don't look at this spoiler.

Randy Orton came to the ring and demanded Stephanie and Shane McMahon to fire Adamle, or he's going to quit. Where do you this this whole storyline is going to? Do you think Adamle is going to get fired?

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

hehe ah yes, including the worst slap in history from adamle :p

well i think...

whether adamle stays or goes, i'm not really sure how that will work out, personally i like him! but i can see a feud between shane and orton coming out of this. Maybe a survivor series match between the two? It'd be great to see shane back in the ring for a PPV main event. Street fight anyone? :D

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Adamle just might get fired and/or Shane and Orton have an agreement together. We shall see.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

5. Millz

That's exactly what they want you to think Wooly. Youre a fish on their line right now :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I much rather see them merge together then have a feud, I think Shane would be a great leader of a stable, he's remarkable on the microphone. It will be interesting to see what happens when Stephanie and Shane come to the show next Monday Night Raw.

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

ah... i'm a fool for the scriptwriters! :p

either way i'm looking forward to it, as BR said he's great on the mic, and i love his matches aswell.

if they merge though as opposed to feuding, i can't really see who the opposition will be... i mean... mike adamle??? who knows, maybe behind that suit lies a vicious, talented wrestler :rolleyes:

I guess stick Stone Cold in as his partner and it starts to sound pretty entertaining :D

8. Millz

Yeah I dont know what their ultimate purpose for joining up would be. They dont really have a specific opponent right now.