Mike Adamle is terrible

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Okay this is the first broadcast I've seen w/ Adamle as the announcer. He's fucking pathetic. I dont think he said a word that entire Kingston/Benjamin match.

Shelton is an impressive dude, by the way. That was a fluky kind of win and I cant wait until Shelton gets his rematch. That was just a small taste of what those 2 can bring.

But the point is, Adamle sucks. Even Miz was taking shots at him messing up during the Morrison/Yang match.

2. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

He must have some dirt on Vince or something to be in the announcer seat. He make the Coach look good.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

First off I always thought Coach was a good ring announcer, but I agree with all of you on Adelman he's so boring and dull, he doesn't have any enthusiasm which is needed to be a broadcaster in my opinion. Hopefully he doesn't last long and thank god he's on ECW because I don't watch that show often.

4. Millz

Not only is Adamle boring and dumb he rarely talks! "The Tazz" as he called him had to do all the damn work. Just fire this ass clown.

And I personally dont like Coach as an announcer either. He was doing a great job in his executive assistant role but he doesnt have the knowledge of the sport to do color. Besides, hes never been a wrestler either.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

Are you kidding me? Coach is one of the better announcer's. I might get some heat from this but I realy get annoyed with JR and the King always bringing that same shit to the table "Oh Gawd Lawd! he's been broken in half!" at least Coachman brought soem originality to the table.

but whatever. I've noticed something however...

a little a mathematical equation-

Boring Matches + Low Level talent= WWE's version of ECW

Boring man+ Low Level talent= Equals ECW's newest announcer.

Anyone notice the difference. kane needs to get out before he kills himself.

6. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I hope he doesn't pull a chris benoit. ECW sucked already...but now it is sucktacular with Mike Adamle as the announcer. If I worked for ECW, I would already called in dead.

7. Millz

Coach is so good that Morrison openly made fun of him on Smackdown and he's already been fired from his position?

8. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

wow john Morrison made fun of Coach? oh are you serious? wow that changes my entire standpoint on this entire situation. I mean if Morrison makes fun of someone they must suck right... wow.

And WWE fire people from their rightful positions all the time, it's what makes it such a load of crap these days.

9. Millz

It wasn't just that, they were shots at him during a broadcast. If he does that during his Dirt Sheet segments online that's different. More than likely Vince told him to say those things because ever since Coach was hired there has been an uproar all over the company, the internet, etc.

Coachman blows...plain and simple. The dude is trying to do color commentary and he never wrestled. It made no sense from the beginning. If Coach was doing play by play that would be different. I mean, he'd still suck, but at least he'd be in his rightful element.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

Well then I guess you just want the same old announce table with the retired wrestler and the never was a wrestler. Coach has talent but he never gets a chance because people already have a mindset on who he is, so people just automatically assume he sucks.