Mike Adamle done?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: PWinsider.com

It's a bout damn time...what a waste of money.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree it's about time, he was a bad announcer and he was even worst at the General Manager position. I still don't know why they gave him that title in the first place.

Hopefully his next replacement will be a good one.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Wasn't he under contract and they wanted to do something with him since they would end up paying him anyways?

Meh. No feelings here. I wish him the best of luck whatever happens to him.

4. Millz

Not sure how many years it was but they gave him a guaranteed $300,000 contract and yes, they tried to justify it.

They failed but at least they tried.

Good luck Mike.

5. Babe_Ruth

I wish him all the best as well, but I'm sure they can do a much better job at finding a new General Manager to replace him. They can't do any worst.

6. Millz

I think they could do worse haha...but I get what you're saying, he was dredful.

7. Babe_Ruth

Personally I don't believe the WWE can go any worse then Mike Adamle, he was boring to watch, he screwed up half the time, and had to charisma. The next General Manager will defenitely be better then Adamle was, no doubt about it.

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

vicki guerrero springs to mind.

as bad as adamle was, i much preferred him to vicki.

9. Millz

Really? Vicki Guerrero is probably the most over General Manager any brand has had in a long time. She gets a bigger reaction then most of the wrestlers.

Guess that doesn't mean you have to like her. I mean, I don't. But I hate her character...there's obviously a difference.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

When Vickie first started I didn't like her. Now, after time, she's grown on me and I like whenever she does something. Especially her "Excuse me!" and her laugh. Classic!

Eric Bischoff is another choice I wouldn't mind. The last time he was the GM he went over well and I really liked how he "ruled" over. Of course, you can always have a Shane vs Stephine for GM position set up for WM25 or another PPV. Shane's wrestler + Shane against Stephine's wrestler + Stephine.